From the Blog
- McDonnell's Louisiana Education Model Comes With Few Results (Friday, Feb 8, 2013)
- McDonnell's Education Reform Mentor Carries Water For Private Education Profiteers (Friday, Feb 1, 2013)
- Key Virginia GOP State Senators Previously Opposed Electoral Vote Gerrymander Scheme (Thursday, Jan 24, 2013)
- Caroling Against Cuts Live UPDATED (Monday, Dec 10, 2012)
- Caroling Against Cuts Across Virginia Tomorrow (Sunday, Dec 9, 2012)
- "Fiscal Cliff" Notes (Monday, Nov 26, 2012)
ProgressVA Leads Commonwealth's Romneycare Anniversary Celebration
Richmond, VA - Today, ProgressVA joins Americans across the country to celebrate the six-year anniversary of Mitt Romney's signing of Massachusetts' health care reform law--the predicate to our national law, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
"Many Americans still don't know that Mitt Romney was the pioneer of our nation's health care reform law," said Anna Scholl, executive director of ProgressVA. "On this anniversary of Romneycare, Romney deserves a shout-out for his progressive leadership on health care. We encourage all Virginians to visit ThanksRomneycare.com to learn more and then Tweet their thanks using #ThanksRomneycare."
The ThanksRomneycare.com website and campaign includes:
ProgressVA is a progressive, multi-issue advocacy organization that seeks to engage citizens from across the Commonwealth around issues of immediate state or local concern. www.ProgressVA.org