We're here to help build a better Virginia
ProgressVA is a multi-issue progressive advocacy organization that combines cutting edge online organizing and communications with rapid and hard-hitting earned media strategies. Year round, ProgressVA will work to engage citizens from across the state around issues of immediate state or local concern. Learn More.
Make your voice heard! The following are actions you can take to get the message out to your representatives.
Now hear this! The latest press releases from ProgressVA
- Health Care Advocates Launch IAmTheCoverageGap.Com To Highlight Virginians In Need of Health Coverage (Wednesday, Apr 2, 2014)
- Overwhelming Support for Closing the Gap From Diverse Community at Senate Finance Hearing (Tuesday, Apr 1, 2014)
- Manassas City Council Votes Down Anti-Abortion Zoning Measure (Monday, Mar 10, 2014)
- Health Care Advocates Deliver 10,000 Petitions To Speaker Howell In Support of Medicaid Expansion (Thursday, Mar 6, 2014)
- Poll Shows Broad Support For Medicaid Expansion in Delegate Lingamfelter's District (Tuesday, Mar 4, 2014)
- RELEASE: Polls Show Broad Support For Medicaid Expansion in Southside Districts (Tuesday, Mar 4, 2014)
- Speaker Howell Kills Measure To End Taxpayer Subsidies for ALEC (Monday, Mar 3, 2014)
- VA House Approves Deficient, Partisan Budget Proposal (Thursday, Feb 20, 2014)
- House Budget Shuns Low Income Virginians (Monday, Feb 17, 2014)
- House Subcommittee Kills Repeal Of Mandatory Ultrasound Law (Friday, Feb 14, 2014)