We're here to help build a better Virginia
ProgressVA is a multi-issue progressive advocacy organization that combines cutting edge online organizing and communications with rapid and hard-hitting earned media strategies. Year round, ProgressVA will work to engage citizens from across the state around issues of immediate state or local concern. Learn More.
Make your voice heard! The following are actions you can take to get the message out to your representatives.
Now hear this! The latest press releases from ProgressVA
- Voting Advocates Applaud Department of Elections' Quick Action To Rectify Voter Registration Mailing Mistake (44 minutes ago)
- Advocates Deliver 4844 Comments Urging Health Commissioner to Keep Women's Health Centers Open (1 day ago)
- ProgressVA Launches GotIDVirginia.Org, Voter Photo ID Education Resource For New Voting Requirements (Tuesday, Jul 1, 2014)
- ProgressVA Sharply Criticizes Hobby Lobby Decision (Monday, Jun 30, 2014)
- Virginians turn their backs on House of Delegates as House turns it's back on uninsured Virginians (Tuesday, Jun 24, 2014)
- ProgressVA Responds to Governor McAuliffe's Budget Announcements (Friday, Jun 20, 2014)
- DIVERSE GROUP OF HEALTH CARE ADVOCATES TO GOVERNOR: 'VETO THE BUDGET' (Thursday, Jun 19, 2014)
- Senate Republicans Throw Constituents Under The Bus While Revealing Budget Demands Were Big Deception (Thursday, Jun 12, 2014)
- ProgressVA Calls For Investigation Into Jobs-For-Resignation Accusations (Monday, Jun 9, 2014)
- ProgressVA statement on the resignation of State Senator Puckett (Sunday, Jun 8, 2014)